Few things in our modern world can be as peaceful as nature. A field of prairie grass swaying in the cool, fresh air has the ability to calm and soothe the mind in ways that modern medicine struggles to replicate. Maybe your peace in nature comes from leaving solitary footprints on a deserted beach or perhaps watching the cold currents of the Pacific drive wave after wave against the rocky shore. Maybe simply feeding ducks at the pond behind your house gives you that peaceful bliss. Whatever it is in nature that makes you feel peaceful – that’s what our challenge is for you to capture this week!
In this week’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge, we’re challenging bloggers to get outside & photograph things in nature which make them feel peaceful! On Wednesday, December 12th (at 2pm EST, so be sure to submit your entries before that time!) we’ll choose 1 judge’s choice winner, 5 runner ups, and 1 audience choice winner & share their entries here on LetsBeWild.com! Send your friends to this page to leave a comment-vote for your entry to win the audience choice award!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter by signing up on the right sidebar, so that you can keep updated about the challenge winners and our upcoming challenges!
Here are the quick & easy Challenge rules – please read them carefully so that you can be entered in the running to win!
- To enter the challenge, create a new blog entry titled “Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Macro Photography” and Copy and Paste the html code in the box below into your blog entry to let your followers know that you’re participating in the Photo Challenge so that they can join in the fun too.
- Take one or more photos of anything outdoors that you feel represents the Challenge theme best! The photos just have to be taken outside!
- The Audience Choice Winner will be decided based upon which entry below receives the most comments on this page – tell your friends and family to come and reply with a comment below your entry here on LetsBeWild.com! Everyone can vote for as many entries as they like.
- Comment on this page with the URL to your blog entry! After 7 days, we will announce the 1st Place Winner, Audience Choice Winner, and 5 Honorable Mention Winners, all of whom will have their winning shots with a link to their blog featured here on LetsBeWild.com
- Be sure to visit the blogs of other people entering the Weekly Challenge & leave them some comment love too!
- Both professionals and amateur photographers are welcome to participate, and both stand an equally good chance of winning!