We know that some of you love shooting in black and white, so here’s your time to shine! Black and white was once the only option when it came to photography, but nowadays most of us choose to shoot in color. See how the world looks this week in black and white! Your subject matter can be anything you see outside in the great outdoors and of course, since most people don’t even have film cameras anymore, converting your color image into a black and white image is perfectly ok!
On Wednesday, March 13th (at 2pm EST, so be sure to submit your entries before that time, even at 1:59pm!) we’ll choose 1 judge’s choice winner, 5 runner ups, and 1 audience choice winner & share their entries here on LetsBeWild.com, announcing the winners by the following day! Send your friends to this page to leave a comment-vote for your entry to win the audience choice award!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter by signing up on the right sidebar, so that you can keep updated about the challenge winners and our upcoming challenges!
Here are the quick & easy Challenge rules – please read them carefully so that you can be entered in the running to win!
- To enter the challenge, create a new blog entry titled “Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Look Up!” and Copy and Paste the html code in the box below into your blog entry (you’ll need to click the code tab) to let your followers know that you’re participating in the Photo Challenge so that they can join in the fun too.
- Take one or more photos of something outdoors in black and white! Watermarks and signatures are fine, but shouldn’t cover the entire image.
- The Audience Choice Winner will be decided based upon which entry below receives the most comments on this page – tell your friends and family to come and reply with a comment below your entry here on LetsBeWild.com! Everyone can vote for as many entries as they like.
- Comment on this page with the URL to your blog entry! After 7 days, we will announce the 1st Place Winner, Audience Choice Winner, and 5 Honorable Mention Winners, all of whom will have their winning shots with a link to their blog featured here on LetsBeWild.com
- Be sure to visit the blogs of other people entering the Weekly Challenge & leave them some comment love too!
- Both professionals and amateur photographers are welcome to participate, and both stand an equally good chance of winning!