Green – the color we associate with life, nature, and Spring is the theme for this week’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge! As luck would have it, the human eye can differentiate more shades of green than any other color, so get outside this week and find something green! Maybe it’s grass, perhaps the leaves of a tree just putting out its first leaves of Spring. Maybe it’s a green rock, glistening in the shallow water of a river. Whatever it is, we can’t wait to see what you come up with in this challenge!
On Wednesday, February 6th (at 2pm EST, so be sure to submit your entries before that time, even at 1:59pm!) we’ll choose 1 judge’s choice winner, 5 runner ups, and 1 audience choice winner & share their entries here on LetsBeWild.com! Send your friends to this page to leave a comment-vote for your entry to win the audience choice award!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter by signing up on the right sidebar, so that you can keep updated about the challenge winners and our upcoming challenges!
Here are the quick & easy Challenge rules – please read them carefully so that you can be entered in the running to win!
- To enter the challenge, create a new blog entry titled “Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Green!” and Copy and Paste the html code in the box below into your blog entry to let your followers know that you’re participating in the Photo Challenge so that they can join in the fun too.
- Take one or more photos of something green outdoors.
- The Audience Choice Winner will be decided based upon which entry below receives the most comments on this page – tell your friends and family to come and reply with a comment below your entry here on LetsBeWild.com! Everyone can vote for as many entries as they like.
- Comment on this page with the URL to your blog entry! After 7 days, we will announce the 1st Place Winner, Audience Choice Winner, and 5 Honorable Mention Winners, all of whom will have their winning shots with a link to their blog featured here on LetsBeWild.com
- Be sure to visit the blogs of other people entering the Weekly Challenge & leave them some comment love too!
- Both professionals and amateur photographers are welcome to participate, and both stand an equally good chance of winning!