Depending on where you live, Fall may be a time of red and orange leaves, clinging to the branches of aspen, maple, and sweetgum trees before giving in to the caress of the cool, gusting Autumn wind that shakes them from their uncertain hold. For others, Fall may simply be a time much like any other as the tall coconut palms continue to sway and the seagulls swoop and dive over warm turquoise waters.
In this week’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge, we’re challenging bloggers to photograph what they feel best represents Fall for them! On Wednesday, October 17th we’ll choose 1 winner and 5 runner ups & share their entries here on LetsBeWild.com!
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter by signing up on the right sidebar, so that you can keep updated about the challenge winners and our upcoming challenges!
Here are the quick & easy Challenge rules:
- To enter the challenge, create a new blog entry titled “Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Fall” and Copy and Paste the html code in the box below into your blog entry to let your followers know that you’re participating in the Photo Challenge so that they can join in the fun too.
- Take one or more photos of anything outdoors that you feel represents the Challenge theme best! Animals, Plants, People…any subject is ok as long as the photos are taken outside.
- Comment on this page with the URL to your blog entry! After 7 days, we will announce the 1st Place Winner and 5 Honorable Mention Winners, all of whom will have their winning shots with a link to their blog featured here on LetsBeWild.com
- Be sure to visit the blogs of other people entering the Weekly Challenge & leave them some comment love too!
- Both professionals and amateur photographers are welcome to participate, and both stand an equally good chance of winning!